找找看這些電影經典名句出自哪一部電影。。。。。。。。

May the Force be with you.  E.T. phone home.   May the odds be ever in your favor!   I see you.   I still believe in heroes. 

你又最喜歡哪一句?? 

No.  Quotes Movie 電影名稱 Year 翻   譯
1 I believe the ordinary meets the extraordinary every single day. JOY 翻轉幸福 2016 我相信平凡與非凡每天都會相遇
2 Don't ever think that the world owes you anything. The world doesn't owe you a thing.  JOY 翻轉幸福 2016 不要以為全世界都欠你,這個世界什麼也沒欠你
3 Life is about the courage and going to the unknown. The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty 白日夢冒險王 2015 人生就是關於勇氣以及迎向未知
4 To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life. The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty 白日夢冒險王 2015 開拓視野,突破萬難,看見世界,貼近彼此,感受生活,這就是生活的目的。
5 May the Force be with you. STAR WARS 星際大戰 1977 願原力與你同在 (當你要祝福別人獲得力量……...)
6 Frankly, my dear, I don' t give a damn. GONE WITH THE WIND 亂世佳人 1939 老實說,親愛的,我什麼都不在乎!!
7 I' m going to make him an offer he can' t refuse. THE GODFATHER 教父 1972 我提供了一個他無法拒絕的條件
8 Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you' re gonna get. FORREST GUMP 阿甘正傳 1994 媽媽總是說人生就像是一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道接下來會吃到什麼口味
9          
10 You don' t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could' ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am. ON THE WATERFRONT 碼頭風雲 1954 你並不了解,我原本可以是很有地位的人,可以是很有競爭力的人,可以是有頭有臉的人,而不是你現在眼前的這位乞丐()
11 Toto, I' ve got a feeling we' re not in Kansas anymore. THE WIZARD OF OZ 綠野仙蹤 1939 TOTO,我感覺我們完全不在堪薩斯了!()
12 Here' s looking at you, kid. CASABLANCA 北非諜影 1942 這就看你了,寶貝!
13 Go ahead, make my day. SUDDEN IMPACT 撥雲見日 1983 動手吧,讓我快活!!
14 All right, Mr. DeMille, I' m ready for my close-up. SUNSET BLVD. 日落大道 1950 好的,DeMille先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好準備了
15 Fasten your seatbelts. It' s going to be a bumpy night. ALL ABOUT EVE 慧星美人 1950 繫緊你的安全帶,今晚將非常顛簸!
16 You talking to me? TAXI DRIVER 計程車司機 1976 你在跟我說話嗎??
17 What we' ve got here is failure to communicate. COOL HAND LUKE 鐵窗喋血 1967 我們現在得到的是溝通上的失敗!!
18 I love the smell of napalm in the morning. APOCALYPSE NOW 現代啟示錄 1979 我喜歡在清晨聞汽油彈味!!
19 Love means never having to say you' re sorry. LOVE STORY 愛的故事 1970 好吧,沒有人是完美的。
20 The stuff that dreams are made of. THE MALTESE FALCON   1941 夢想由此構成!!(馬爾他之鷹)
21 E.T. phone home. E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL ET 1982 ET要打電話回家 (打電話回家時可以這麼說……)
22 They call me Mister Tibbs! IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT 炎熱的夜晚 1967 他們叫我狄博思先生
23 Rosebud. CITIZEN KANE 大國民 1941 玫瑰花蕾
24 Made it, Ma! Top of the world! WHITE HEAT   1949 成了!媽!世界之顛!(白熱)
25 I' m as mad as hell, and I' m not going to take this anymore! NETWORK 電視台風雲 1976 我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了!!
26 Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. CASABLANCA 北非諜影 1942 路易斯,我想這是一段美好友情的開始
27 A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS   1991 曾經有人想調查我,於是我就配著蠶豆和佳安酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了(沉默的羔羊)
28 Bond. James Bond. DR. NO "007" 系列第一部,1962年 1962 龐德,詹姆士龐德!! 
29 There' s no place like home. THE WIZARD OF OZ 綠野仙蹤 1939 沒有任何地方可以像家一樣!(綠野仙蹤)
30 I am big! It' s the pictures that got small. SUNSET BLVD. 日落大道 1950 我很大!?是畫面太小了!!(日落大道)
31 Show me the money! JERRY MAGUIRE 征服情海 1996 讓我賺錢!
32 Why don' t you come up sometime and see me? SHE DONE HIM WRONG 儂本多情 1933 為什麼你不能多抽空來看看我?
33 I' m walking here! I' m walking here! MIDNIGHT COWBOY 午夜牛郎 1969 我正在散步!我正在散步!
34 Play it, Sam. Play ‘As Time Goes By.'  CASABLANCA 北非諜影 1942 彈這首!山姆,彈這首”time goes by”!
35 You can' t handle the truth! A FEW GOOD MEN 軍官與魔鬼 1992 你無法操縱事實!!
36 I want to be alone. GRAND HOTEL 大飯店 1932 我想自己一個人靜一靜!!
37 After all, tomorrow is another day! GONE WITH THE WIND 亂世佳人 1939 畢竟明天又是另一個開始!
38 Round up the usual suspects. CASABLANCA 北非諜影 1942 把那些常見的混混抓來問話!!
39 I' ll have what she' s having. WHEN HARRY MET SALLY   1989 我將擁有她所擁有的一切(當哈利遇見沙莉)
40 You know how to whistle, don' t you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow. TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT   1944 史帝夫,你知道怎麼吹口哨吧!?你只要把嘴唇疊在一起用力吹就可以了(逃亡)
41 You' re gonna need a bigger boat. JAWS 大白鯊 1975 你需要更大的船!
42 Badges? We ain' t got no badges! We don' t need no badges! I don' t have to show you any stinking badges! THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE   1948 勳章??我們沒有得到任何勳章也不需要任何勳章,我沒有必要在你面前現出任何一面發出臭味的勳章!(碧血金沙)
43 I' ll be back. THE TERMINATOR 魔鬼終結者  1984 我還會回來
44 Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. THE PRIDE OF THE YANKEES   1942 今天,我覺得我是地球上最幸運的人!(洋基的驕傲)
45 If you build it, he will come. FIELD OF DREAMS 夢幻成真 1989 如果你蓋好了(棒球場),他(洋基隊的狄馬喬)就會出現!
46 We rob banks. BONNIE AND CLYDE 雌雄大盜 1967 我們搶銀行!!
47 Plastics. THE GRADUATE 畢業生 1967 作整型手術!!
48 We' ll always have Paris. CASABLANCA 北非諜影 1942 我們永遠都擁有巴黎!
49 I see dead people. THE SIXTH SENSE   1999 我看得見死人(靈異第六感)
50 Stella! Hey, Stella! A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE 慾望街車 1951 Stella,嗨,Stella!
51 Oh, Jerry, don' t let' s ask for the moon. We have the stars. NOW, VOYAGER 揚帆 1942 哦,Jerry,我們何必強求月亮,我們已經有星星了不是嗎?
52 Shane. Shane. Come back! SHANE 原野奇俠 1953 Shane,Shane,回來!!
53 Well, nobody' s perfect. SOME LIKE IT HOT 熱情似火 1959 好吧,沒有人是完美的。
54 It' s alive! It' s alive! FRANKENSTEIN 科學怪人 1931 它是活的!它是活的!
55 Houston, we have a problem. APOLLO 13 阿波羅13 1995 休士頓,我們出問題了
56 You' ve got to ask yourself one question: ‘Do I feel lucky?'  Well, do ya, punk? DIRTY HARRY 緊急追捕令 1971 你必須捫心自問”我覺得自己幸運嗎?”你呢?PUNK?
57 You had me at “hello.” JERRY MAGUIRE 征服情海 1996 當你對我說”哈囉”時,你就已經征服了我!
58 One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don' t know. ANIMAL CRACKERS 動物餅乾 1930 有一天早上我在我的睡褲裡射殺了一頭大象,牠怎麼跑到我的睡褲?  我不知道!
59 There' s no crying in baseball! A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN 紅粉聯盟 1992 棒球裡沒有 "哭泣" 這兩個字!
60 La-dee-da, la-dee-da. ANNIE HALL 安妮霍爾 1977 La-dee-da, la-dee-da
61 A boy' s best friend is his mother. PSYCHO 驚魂記 1960 男孩最好的朋友是母親
62 Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. WALL STREET 華爾街 1987 沒有比”貪婪”更好的詞語了!
63 Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. THE GODFATHER II 教父 2 1974 貼近你的朋友,更要貼近你的敵人
64 As God is my witness, I' ll never be hungry again. GONE WITH THE WIND 亂世佳人 1939 上帝為我作證,我不會屈服,我會度過這個難關,我不要再熬餓了!
65 Well, here' s another nice mess you' ve gotten me into! SONS OF THE DESERT 沙漠之子 1933 好,你又帶給了我另一個大麻煩了!
66 May the odds be ever in your favor!  The Hunger Games 飢餓遊戲 2012 願機會對你永遠有利! 
67 I see you.  Avatar 阿凡達 2009 我看見你;我可以感受到你 
68 All is Well.  3 Idiots 三個傻瓜 2009 一切都很好。
69 Gentlemen, you can' t fight in here! This is the War Room! DR. STRANGELOVE 奇愛博士 1964 先生,你在這裡是無能為力的,這是間鬥室!!
70 Elementary, my dear Watson. THE ADVENTURES OF SHERLOCK HOLMES 福爾摩斯探案 1929 首先,我親愛的華森!!
71 Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape. PLANET OF THE APES 浩劫餘生 1968 把你的臭爪移開,你這隻該死的髒猩猩!!
72 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. CASABLANCA 北非諜影 1942 全世界有那麼多酒店她都不去,偏偏到我的店裡來!!
73 Here' s Johnny! THE SHINING 鬼店 1980 Johnny在這裡!!
74 They' re here! POLTERGEIST 鬼哭神號 1982 他們在這裡!!
75 Is it safe? MARATHON MAN 霹靂鑽 1976 這樣安全嗎?
76 Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain' t heard nothin'  yet! THE JAZZ SINGER 爵士春秋 1927 再等一下,再等一下,否則你就沒機會聽到了!
77 No wire hangers, ever! MOMMIE DEAREST 親愛的媽咪 1981 從來就沒有電話接線生!
78 Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico? LITTLE CAESAR 小凱撒 1930 慈愛的聖母,這是Rico的末日了嗎?
79 Forget it, Jake, it' s Chinatown. CHINATOWN 唐人街 1974 Jake,忘了它,這裡是唐人街
80 I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE 慾望街車 1951 我總是習慣依賴陌生人對我的友善
81 Hasta la vista, baby. TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY 魔鬼終結者 2 1991 Hasta la vista (西班牙文的"再見") 
82 Soylent Green is people! SOYLENT GREEN 綠色食物 1973 同類相殘的是人類!!
83 Open the pod bay doors, HAL. 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY 2001太空漫遊 1968 打開分離艙的夾門!!
84 Striker: Surely you can' t be serious.
Rumack: I am serious…and don' t call me Shirley."
AIRPLANE! 空前絕後滿天飛 1980 罷工者︰ 肯定你是說著玩的吧。
Rumack︰ 我是認真的,還有,不要叫我雪莉!!
85 Yo, Adrian! ROCKY 洛基 1976 喲!雅德里恩!
86 Hello, gorgeous. FUNNY GIRL 妙女郎 1968 哈!真華麗!
87 Toga! Toga! NATIONAL LAMPOON' S ANIMAL HOUSE 動物屋 1978 Toga!Toga!
88 Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. DRACULA 吸血鬼德古拉 1931 聽聽他們,這群晚上的孩童,編織出什麼樣的音樂!
89 Oh, no, it wasn' t the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast. KING KONG 大金剛 1933 哦,不!!那些並不是飛機!那是美女殺死了野獸!
90 My precious. THE LORD OF THE RINGS: TWO TOWERS 魔戒2 2002 我的寶貝
91 Attica! Attica! DOG DAY AFTERNOON 熱天午後 1975 阿提喀!阿提喀!
92 Sawyer, you' re going out a youngster, but you' ve got to come back a star! 42ND STREET 第42街 1933 沙雅,妳已經是過氣的年輕人了,但是妳還是得恢復成為明星!
93 Listen to me, mister. You' re my knight in shining armor. Don' t you forget it. You' re going to get back on that horse, and I' m going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we' re gonna go, go, go! ON GOLDEN POND 金色池塘 1981 先生,聽我說,你是一個穿著閃亮盔甲的我的騎士.你不要忘了,你要回來這裡, 我會如影隨形的緊緊跟著你,不論是天涯海角!
94 Tell ‘em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper. KNUTE ROCKNE ALL AMERICAN 紐特·羅克尼 1940 告訴他們帶著他們的一切能力去為Gipper(雷根飾演的橄欖球明星)贏一回!! 
95 A martini. Shaken, not stirred. GOLDFINGER 金手指 007第三集 1964 一杯馬丁尼,要搖動的,不要攪拌的!
96 Who' s on first. THE NAUGHTY NINETIES   1945 誰先來?(沒規矩的1890年代)
97 Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac…It' s in the hole! It' s in the hole! It' s in the hole! CADDYSHACK 瘋狂高爾夫 1980 彷彿是灰姑娘故事一樣,一無是處的Outta,以前的果嶺維護員,現下卻將成為冠軍得主     看起來像mirac 它在洞內﹗ 它在洞內﹗ 它在洞內
98 Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death! AUNTIE MAME 親愛的媽咪 1958 生活就是一場宴會,大部分易受騙的窮光蛋只有餓死的命運
99 I feel the need – the need for speed! TOP GUN   1986 我感覺到了渴求,對速度的渴求!(捍衛戰士)
100 Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary. DEAD POETS SOCIETY 春風化雨 1989 Carpe diem(拉丁文: 要活在當下)! 要活在當下! 孩子們,讓你們的人生變得精采!
101 Snap out of it! MOONSTRUCK 月色撩人 1987 重新振作起來!!
102 My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you. YANKEE DOODLE DANDY   1942 我媽媽謝謝你,我爸爸謝謝你,我姊姊謝謝你,還有我,也謝謝你!(勝利之歌)
103 Nobody puts Baby in a corner. DIRTY DANCING 熱舞17 1987 沒人會把寶貝晾在角落!
104 I' ll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too! THE WIZARD OF OZ 綠野仙蹤 1939 親愛的,我會得到你,還有你的小狗!
105 I am the king of the world! TITANIC 鐵達尼 1997 我是世界之王
106 I still believe in heroes.  The Avengers 復仇者聯盟 2012 我仍然願意相信英雄
107 I am watching you. Meet the Parents 門當父不對 2000 我正看著你!! (招牌手勢要比出來)
108 With great power comes great responsibility. Spider-Man 蜘蛛人 2002 能力越強,責任越大
109 The truth is out there. The X-Files X檔案 1998 真相就在那裡
110 Say "hello" to my little friend! SCARFACE 疤面煞星 1983 向我的小朋友說聲哈囉吧!
111 What a dump. BEYOND THE FOREST 越過森林 1949 垃圾!!!
112 Mrs. Robinson, you' re trying to seduce me. Aren' t you? THE GRADUATE 畢業生 1967 羅賓森太太,妳正在挑逗我吧!!(畢業生)
113 真実はいつもひとつ! 名探偵コナン 名偵探柯南 1997 真相永遠只有一個!!  (右手食指要指向對方)
114 人生就是不停的戰鬥     那些年,我們一起追的女孩 2011 人生就是不停的戰鬥  
115 お元気ですか,私は 元気です Love Letter (ラヴレター) 情書 1995 你好嗎?我很好。
116 Life finds a way Jurassic Park  侏羅紀公園 1993 生命會找到出路
117 You go , we go Backdraft 浴火赤子情 1991 你下去,我們一起下去
118 Willson ~~ Cast Away 浩劫重生  2000 Willson ~~
119 I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. The godfather 教父   我要給他一個無法拒絕的請求
120 You gotta take chances for the things you care about. Eight Below 極地長征 2006 值得為了你在乎的事物冒險

 

, , ,
創作者介紹

imskyro的部落格

未來預想圖 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()