真的只有一百句...........
問候語 (Greeting) | ||
1 | Hello! Nice to meet you. | 哈囉! 很高興見到你 |
2 | Hello! Glad to see you. | 哈囉! 很高興見到你 |
3 | How do you do? | 你好嗎? |
4 | Hello, how are you doing? | 哈囉! 你好嗎? |
5 | Nice talking with you. | 很高興和你說話 |
6 | Goodbye | 再見 |
7 | Take care | 保重 |
8 | Please say hello to your family. | 請代我向你的家人問好 |
9 | I hope you will come back to Taipei again! | 希望你能再來台北做客 |
10 | See you again in the near future. | 後會有期 |
.
.
11 | Hello, welcome to Taipei ! | 你好,歡迎來到台北 |
12 | What's your first impression of Taipei ? | 台北給你的第一感覺是什麼? |
13 | How do you like Taipei ? | 你覺得台北怎麼樣? |
14 | Taipei is a beautiful city. | 台北是一座美麗的城市 |
15 | The people in Taiwan are very friendly. | 台灣人非常熱情 |
16 | Cheers to our friendship! | 為我們的友誼乾杯 |
17 | After you. | 你先請 |
問路 (Asking) | ||
18 | Could you help me? | 你能幫我嗎? |
19 | Would you please do me a favour? | 能幫個忙嗎? |
20 | Would you please give me a hand? | 能幫個忙嗎? |
21 | What can I do for you? | 您需要什麼幫助? |
22 | May I help you? | 我可以幫助你嗎? |
23 | Let me help you. | 我來幫你 |
24 | It's very kind of you! | 你真是友善 |
25 | Go straight this way. | 往前直走 |
26 | Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Taipei World Trade Center? | 對不起,請問台北世界貿易中心怎麼走? |
27 | Go down this street. Then turn left. | 沿這條街走下去,然後往左拐 |
28 | Turn right at the next crossing. | 在第二個路口往右拐 |
29 | I'm sorry. I have no idea where it is. | 對不起,我不知道它在哪兒 |
30 | Thank you all the same. | 儘管如此,還是要謝謝你 |
31 | Is it far from here? | 離這兒遠嗎? |
32 | Yes. You'd better take a bus. | 是的,你最好坐公車去 |
33 | No, it's just over there. | 不遠,就在那裏 |
34 | It's about one kilometer from here. | 距這裏約一公里 |
35 | Excuse me, dose the bus No. 4 stop at Taipei World Trade Center? | 請問4號公車是否有停台北世界貿易中心? |
36 | Where is the nearest post office? | 去最近的郵局怎麼走? |
37 | How long is the ride? | 坐車要花多久的時間? |
38 | It will take about twenty minutes. | 大約需要 20 分鐘 |
39 | Thank you very much. | 非常謝 |
40 | It's my pleasure. | 我的榮幸 |
購物英語 (Shopping) | ||
41 | Is there anything you would like? | 您要買點什麼? |
42 | Yes, I'd like to buy a book. | 是的,我要買本書 |
43 | All right. Here you are. | 好的,你要的東西在這裡 |
44 | How much is it? | 多少錢? |
45 | Are you American? | 你是美國人嗎? |
46 | Could you make it cheaper? | 可以便宜點嗎? |
47 | May I help you? | 需要幫忙嗎? |
48 | Yes, I want to buy a shirt. | 是的,我想買一件襯衫 |
49 | What color/ size/ style do you want? | 要什麼顏色 / 尺寸 / 樣子的? |
50 | A blue/ red/ green/ yellow/ white/ black one. | 藍色的 / 紅 / 綠 / 黃 / 白 / 黑 |
51 | It's wonderful. I like it very much. | 真不錯。我非常喜歡 |
52 | All right. I'll take it. | 好的,我買這件襯衫 |
53 | Where do I pay? | 在哪裡付款呢? |
54 | You pay at the cashier over there. | 您可以在那邊的收銀台付款 |
55 | May I use my credit card? | 我能使用信用卡嗎? |
56 | Sure. Go ahead. | 當然,請便 |
57 | Here's your change/ receipt. | 這是您的零錢 / 給您的收據 |
58 | Thanks for your good service. | 謝謝你的熱情服務! |
59 | Do come again, please. | 歡迎再來 |
60 | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
61 | You're welcome. | 不客氣 |
飯店英語 (Restaurant English) | ||
62 | May I have a look at the menu/wine-list? | 可以給我菜單 / 酒的清單 嗎? |
63 | What's the specialty of this Restaurant? | 這個餐廳的招牌菜是什麼? |
64 | Are you ready to order? | 可以點菜了嗎? |
65 | I'd like something spicy. / I'd like something not spicy | 我想吃點辣(不辣)的東西 |
66 | What do you recommend? | 有推薦的嗎? |
67 | The steak sounds good to me. | 牛排聽起來還不錯 |
68 | I'm full. I can't eat any more. | 我飽了,不能再吃了 |
69 | The bill (check), please. | 請結帳 |
70 | Keep the change. | 不用找零錢 |
電話英語 (Telephone English) | ||
71 | Hello, may I speak to Obama? | 你好,我可以跟歐巴馬講電話嗎? |
72 | Hold on, please. | 請稍等 |
73 | Sorry, he's not here. | 對不起,他不在 |
74 | May I leave a message? | 我能留訊息嗎? |
75 | Can I take a message for him? | 我能幫他留個訊息嗎? |
76 | Here is a call for you. | 有人打電話找你 |
時間,星期和月份 (Time, Days and Months) | ||
77 | What time is it? | 現在幾點了 |
78 | It's 6 o'clock. | 現在六點 |
79 | Excuse me, could you tell me the time? | 對不起,請問現在幾點了? |
80 | It's half past ten. | 現在十點半 |
81 | Excuse me, have you got the time, please? | 對不起,請問現在幾點了? |
82 | It's a quarter to nine. | 現在8點45分 |
83 | What day is it today? | 今天是星期幾? |
84 | It's Sunday. | 今天星期天 |
85 | What's the date today? | 今天幾號? |
86 | Today is Aug. 2nd. | 今天八月二號 |
87 | What month is it? | 今天幾月份? |
88 | It's May. | 五月 |
其他用語 (Other Expressions) | ||
89 | What's the weather today? | 今天天氣怎麼樣? |
90 | It's fine. | 天氣很好 |
91 | Lovely day, isn't it? | 天氣很好,是吧? |
92 | Spring is the best season here. | 春天是這裏最好的季節 |
93 | Where are you from? | 你從哪裡來的呢? |
94 | I'm from Canada. | 我是加拿大人 |
95 | Are you American? | 你是美國人嗎? |
96 | No, I'm Canadian. | 不,我是加拿大人 |
離開 (Leaving) | ||
97 | When are you off to? | 你什麼時候走? |
98 | I'm flying back tomorrow. | 我明天坐飛機回去 |
99 | See you | 再見 |
100 | So long | 保重 |