找找看這些電影經典名句出自哪一部電影。。。。。。。。
May the Force be with you. E.T. phone home. May the odds be ever in your favor! I see you. I still believe in heroes.
你又最喜歡哪一句??
No. | Quotes | Movie | 電影名稱 | Year | 翻 譯 |
1 | I believe the ordinary meets the extraordinary every single day. | JOY | 翻轉幸福 | 2016 | 我相信平凡與非凡每天都會相遇 |
2 | Don't ever think that the world owes you anything. The world doesn't owe you a thing. | JOY | 翻轉幸福 | 2016 | 不要以為全世界都欠你,這個世界什麼也沒欠你 |
3 | Life is about the courage and going to the unknown. | The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty | 白日夢冒險王 | 2015 | 人生就是關於勇氣以及迎向未知 |
4 | To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life. | The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty | 白日夢冒險王 | 2015 | 開拓視野,突破萬難,看見世界,貼近彼此,感受生活,這就是生活的目的。 |
5 | May the Force be with you. | STAR WARS | 星際大戰 | 1977 | 願原力與你同在 (當你要祝福別人獲得力量……...) |
6 | Frankly, my dear, I don' t give a damn. | GONE WITH THE WIND | 亂世佳人 | 1939 | 老實說,親愛的,我什麼都不在乎!! |
7 | I' m going to make him an offer he can' t refuse. | THE GODFATHER | 教父 | 1972 | 我提供了一個他無法拒絕的條件 |
8 | Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you' re gonna get. | FORREST GUMP | 阿甘正傳 | 1994 | 媽媽總是說人生就像是一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道接下來會吃到什麼口味 |
9 | |||||
10 | You don' t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could' ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am. | ON THE WATERFRONT | 碼頭風雲 | 1954 | 你並不了解,我原本可以是很有地位的人,可以是很有競爭力的人,可以是有頭有臉的人,而不是你現在眼前的這位乞丐() |
11 | Toto, I' ve got a feeling we' re not in Kansas anymore. | THE WIZARD OF OZ | 綠野仙蹤 | 1939 | TOTO,我感覺我們完全不在堪薩斯了!() |
12 | Here' s looking at you, kid. | CASABLANCA | 北非諜影 | 1942 | 這就看你了,寶貝! |
13 | Go ahead, make my day. | SUDDEN IMPACT | 撥雲見日 | 1983 | 動手吧,讓我快活!! |
14 | All right, Mr. DeMille, I' m ready for my close-up. | SUNSET BLVD. | 日落大道 | 1950 | 好的,DeMille先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好準備了 |
15 | Fasten your seatbelts. It' s going to be a bumpy night. | ALL ABOUT EVE | 慧星美人 | 1950 | 繫緊你的安全帶,今晚將非常顛簸! |
16 | You talking to me? | TAXI DRIVER | 計程車司機 | 1976 | 你在跟我說話嗎?? |
17 | What we' ve got here is failure to communicate. | COOL HAND LUKE | 鐵窗喋血 | 1967 | 我們現在得到的是溝通上的失敗!! |
18 | I love the smell of napalm in the morning. | APOCALYPSE NOW | 現代啟示錄 | 1979 | 我喜歡在清晨聞汽油彈味!! |
19 | Love means never having to say you' re sorry. | LOVE STORY | 愛的故事 | 1970 | 好吧,沒有人是完美的。 |
20 | The stuff that dreams are made of. | THE MALTESE FALCON | 1941 | 夢想由此構成!!(馬爾他之鷹) | |
21 | E.T. phone home. | E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL | ET | 1982 | ET要打電話回家 (打電話回家時可以這麼說……) |
22 | They call me Mister Tibbs! | IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT | 炎熱的夜晚 | 1967 | 他們叫我狄博思先生 |
23 | Rosebud. | CITIZEN KANE | 大國民 | 1941 | 玫瑰花蕾 |
24 | Made it, Ma! Top of the world! | WHITE HEAT | 1949 | 成了!媽!世界之顛!(白熱) | |
25 | I' m as mad as hell, and I' m not going to take this anymore! | NETWORK | 電視台風雲 | 1976 | 我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了!! |
26 | Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. | CASABLANCA | 北非諜影 | 1942 | 路易斯,我想這是一段美好友情的開始 |
27 | A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. | THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS | 1991 | 曾經有人想調查我,於是我就配著蠶豆和佳安酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了(沉默的羔羊) | |
28 | Bond. James Bond. | DR. NO | "007" 系列第一部,1962年 | 1962 | 龐德,詹姆士龐德!! |
29 | There' s no place like home. | THE WIZARD OF OZ | 綠野仙蹤 | 1939 | 沒有任何地方可以像家一樣!(綠野仙蹤) |
30 | I am big! It' s the pictures that got small. | SUNSET BLVD. | 日落大道 | 1950 | 我很大!?是畫面太小了!!(日落大道) |
31 | Show me the money! | JERRY MAGUIRE | 征服情海 | 1996 | 讓我賺錢! |
32 | Why don' t you come up sometime and see me? | SHE DONE HIM WRONG | 儂本多情 | 1933 | 為什麼你不能多抽空來看看我? |
33 | I' m walking here! I' m walking here! | MIDNIGHT COWBOY | 午夜牛郎 | 1969 | 我正在散步!我正在散步! |
34 | Play it, Sam. Play ‘As Time Goes By.' | CASABLANCA | 北非諜影 | 1942 | 彈這首!山姆,彈這首”time goes by”! |
35 | You can' t handle the truth! | A FEW GOOD MEN | 軍官與魔鬼 | 1992 | 你無法操縱事實!! |
36 | I want to be alone. | GRAND HOTEL | 大飯店 | 1932 | 我想自己一個人靜一靜!! |
37 | After all, tomorrow is another day! | GONE WITH THE WIND | 亂世佳人 | 1939 | 畢竟明天又是另一個開始! |
38 | Round up the usual suspects. | CASABLANCA | 北非諜影 | 1942 | 把那些常見的混混抓來問話!! |
39 | I' ll have what she' s having. | WHEN HARRY MET SALLY | 1989 | 我將擁有她所擁有的一切(當哈利遇見沙莉) | |
40 | You know how to whistle, don' t you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow. | TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT | 1944 | 史帝夫,你知道怎麼吹口哨吧!?你只要把嘴唇疊在一起用力吹就可以了(逃亡) | |
41 | You' re gonna need a bigger boat. | JAWS | 大白鯊 | 1975 | 你需要更大的船! |
42 | Badges? We ain' t got no badges! We don' t need no badges! I don' t have to show you any stinking badges! | THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE | 1948 | 勳章??我們沒有得到任何勳章也不需要任何勳章,我沒有必要在你面前現出任何一面發出臭味的勳章!(碧血金沙) | |
43 | I' ll be back. | THE TERMINATOR | 魔鬼終結者 | 1984 | 我還會回來 |
44 | Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. | THE PRIDE OF THE YANKEES | 1942 | 今天,我覺得我是地球上最幸運的人!(洋基的驕傲) | |
45 | If you build it, he will come. | FIELD OF DREAMS | 夢幻成真 | 1989 | 如果你蓋好了(棒球場),他(洋基隊的狄馬喬)就會出現! |
46 | We rob banks. | BONNIE AND CLYDE | 雌雄大盜 | 1967 | 我們搶銀行!! |
47 | Plastics. | THE GRADUATE | 畢業生 | 1967 | 作整型手術!! |
48 | We' ll always have Paris. | CASABLANCA | 北非諜影 | 1942 | 我們永遠都擁有巴黎! |
49 | I see dead people. | THE SIXTH SENSE | 1999 | 我看得見死人(靈異第六感) | |
50 | Stella! Hey, Stella! | A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE | 慾望街車 | 1951 | Stella,嗨,Stella! |
51 | Oh, Jerry, don' t let' s ask for the moon. We have the stars. | NOW, VOYAGER | 揚帆 | 1942 | 哦,Jerry,我們何必強求月亮,我們已經有星星了不是嗎? |
52 | Shane. Shane. Come back! | SHANE | 原野奇俠 | 1953 | Shane,Shane,回來!! |
53 | Well, nobody' s perfect. | SOME LIKE IT HOT | 熱情似火 | 1959 | 好吧,沒有人是完美的。 |
54 | It' s alive! It' s alive! | FRANKENSTEIN | 科學怪人 | 1931 | 它是活的!它是活的! |
55 | Houston, we have a problem. | APOLLO 13 | 阿波羅13 | 1995 | 休士頓,我們出問題了 |
56 | You' ve got to ask yourself one question: ‘Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk? | DIRTY HARRY | 緊急追捕令 | 1971 | 你必須捫心自問”我覺得自己幸運嗎?”你呢?PUNK? |
57 | You had me at “hello.” | JERRY MAGUIRE | 征服情海 | 1996 | 當你對我說”哈囉”時,你就已經征服了我! |
58 | One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don' t know. | ANIMAL CRACKERS | 動物餅乾 | 1930 | 有一天早上我在我的睡褲裡射殺了一頭大象,牠怎麼跑到我的睡褲? 我不知道! |
59 | There' s no crying in baseball! | A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN | 紅粉聯盟 | 1992 | 棒球裡沒有 "哭泣" 這兩個字! |
60 | La-dee-da, la-dee-da. | ANNIE HALL | 安妮霍爾 | 1977 | La-dee-da, la-dee-da |
61 | A boy' s best friend is his mother. | PSYCHO | 驚魂記 | 1960 | 男孩最好的朋友是母親 |
62 | Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. | WALL STREET | 華爾街 | 1987 | 沒有比”貪婪”更好的詞語了! |
63 | Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. | THE GODFATHER II | 教父 2 | 1974 | 貼近你的朋友,更要貼近你的敵人 |
64 | As God is my witness, I' ll never be hungry again. | GONE WITH THE WIND | 亂世佳人 | 1939 | 上帝為我作證,我不會屈服,我會度過這個難關,我不要再熬餓了! |
65 | Well, here' s another nice mess you' ve gotten me into! | SONS OF THE DESERT | 沙漠之子 | 1933 | 好,你又帶給了我另一個大麻煩了! |
66 | May the odds be ever in your favor! | The Hunger Games | 飢餓遊戲 | 2012 | 願機會對你永遠有利! |
67 | I see you. | Avatar | 阿凡達 | 2009 | 我看見你;我可以感受到你 |
68 | All is Well. | 3 Idiots | 三個傻瓜 | 2009 | 一切都很好。 |
69 | Gentlemen, you can' t fight in here! This is the War Room! | DR. STRANGELOVE | 奇愛博士 | 1964 | 先生,你在這裡是無能為力的,這是間鬥室!! |
70 | Elementary, my dear Watson. | THE ADVENTURES OF SHERLOCK HOLMES | 福爾摩斯探案 | 1929 | 首先,我親愛的華森!! |
71 | Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape. | PLANET OF THE APES | 浩劫餘生 | 1968 | 把你的臭爪移開,你這隻該死的髒猩猩!! |
72 | Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. | CASABLANCA | 北非諜影 | 1942 | 全世界有那麼多酒店她都不去,偏偏到我的店裡來!! |
73 | Here' s Johnny! | THE SHINING | 鬼店 | 1980 | Johnny在這裡!! |
74 | They' re here! | POLTERGEIST | 鬼哭神號 | 1982 | 他們在這裡!! |
75 | Is it safe? | MARATHON MAN | 霹靂鑽 | 1976 | 這樣安全嗎? |
76 | Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain' t heard nothin' yet! | THE JAZZ SINGER | 爵士春秋 | 1927 | 再等一下,再等一下,否則你就沒機會聽到了! |
77 | No wire hangers, ever! | MOMMIE DEAREST | 親愛的媽咪 | 1981 | 從來就沒有電話接線生! |
78 | Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico? | LITTLE CAESAR | 小凱撒 | 1930 | 慈愛的聖母,這是Rico的末日了嗎? |
79 | Forget it, Jake, it' s Chinatown. | CHINATOWN | 唐人街 | 1974 | Jake,忘了它,這裡是唐人街 |
80 | I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. | A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE | 慾望街車 | 1951 | 我總是習慣依賴陌生人對我的友善 |
81 | Hasta la vista, baby. | TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY | 魔鬼終結者 2 | 1991 | Hasta la vista (西班牙文的"再見") |
82 | Soylent Green is people! | SOYLENT GREEN | 綠色食物 | 1973 | 同類相殘的是人類!! |
83 | Open the pod bay doors, HAL. | 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY | 2001太空漫遊 | 1968 | 打開分離艙的夾門!! |
84 | Striker: Surely you can' t be serious. Rumack: I am serious…and don' t call me Shirley." |
AIRPLANE! | 空前絕後滿天飛 | 1980 | 罷工者︰ 肯定你是說著玩的吧。 Rumack︰ 我是認真的,還有,不要叫我雪莉!! |
85 | Yo, Adrian! | ROCKY | 洛基 | 1976 | 喲!雅德里恩! |
86 | Hello, gorgeous. | FUNNY GIRL | 妙女郎 | 1968 | 哈!真華麗! |
87 | Toga! Toga! | NATIONAL LAMPOON' S ANIMAL HOUSE | 動物屋 | 1978 | Toga!Toga! |
88 | Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. | DRACULA | 吸血鬼德古拉 | 1931 | 聽聽他們,這群晚上的孩童,編織出什麼樣的音樂! |
89 | Oh, no, it wasn' t the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast. | KING KONG | 大金剛 | 1933 | 哦,不!!那些並不是飛機!那是美女殺死了野獸! |
90 | My precious. | THE LORD OF THE RINGS: TWO TOWERS | 魔戒2 | 2002 | 我的寶貝 |
91 | Attica! Attica! | DOG DAY AFTERNOON | 熱天午後 | 1975 | 阿提喀!阿提喀! |
92 | Sawyer, you' re going out a youngster, but you' ve got to come back a star! | 42ND STREET | 第42街 | 1933 | 沙雅,妳已經是過氣的年輕人了,但是妳還是得恢復成為明星! |
93 | Listen to me, mister. You' re my knight in shining armor. Don' t you forget it. You' re going to get back on that horse, and I' m going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we' re gonna go, go, go! | ON GOLDEN POND | 金色池塘 | 1981 | 先生,聽我說,你是一個穿著閃亮盔甲的我的騎士.你不要忘了,你要回來這裡, 我會如影隨形的緊緊跟著你,不論是天涯海角! |
94 | Tell ‘em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper. | KNUTE ROCKNE ALL AMERICAN | 紐特·羅克尼 | 1940 | 告訴他們帶著他們的一切能力去為Gipper(雷根飾演的橄欖球明星)贏一回!! |
95 | A martini. Shaken, not stirred. | GOLDFINGER | 金手指 007第三集 | 1964 | 一杯馬丁尼,要搖動的,不要攪拌的! |
96 | Who' s on first. | THE NAUGHTY NINETIES | 1945 | 誰先來?(沒規矩的1890年代) | |
97 | Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac…It' s in the hole! It' s in the hole! It' s in the hole! | CADDYSHACK | 瘋狂高爾夫 | 1980 | 彷彿是灰姑娘故事一樣,一無是處的Outta,以前的果嶺維護員,現下卻將成為冠軍得主 看起來像mirac 它在洞內﹗ 它在洞內﹗ 它在洞內 |
98 | Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death! | AUNTIE MAME | 親愛的媽咪 | 1958 | 生活就是一場宴會,大部分易受騙的窮光蛋只有餓死的命運 |
99 | I feel the need – the need for speed! | TOP GUN | 1986 | 我感覺到了渴求,對速度的渴求!(捍衛戰士) | |
100 | Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary. | DEAD POETS SOCIETY | 春風化雨 | 1989 | Carpe diem(拉丁文: 要活在當下)! 要活在當下! 孩子們,讓你們的人生變得精采! |
101 | Snap out of it! | MOONSTRUCK | 月色撩人 | 1987 | 重新振作起來!! |
102 | My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you. | YANKEE DOODLE DANDY | 1942 | 我媽媽謝謝你,我爸爸謝謝你,我姊姊謝謝你,還有我,也謝謝你!(勝利之歌) | |
103 | Nobody puts Baby in a corner. | DIRTY DANCING | 熱舞17 | 1987 | 沒人會把寶貝晾在角落! |
104 | I' ll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too! | THE WIZARD OF OZ | 綠野仙蹤 | 1939 | 親愛的,我會得到你,還有你的小狗! |
105 | I am the king of the world! | TITANIC | 鐵達尼 | 1997 | 我是世界之王 |
106 | I still believe in heroes. | The Avengers | 復仇者聯盟 | 2012 | 我仍然願意相信英雄 |
107 | I am watching you. | Meet the Parents | 門當父不對 | 2000 | 我正看著你!! (招牌手勢要比出來) |
108 | With great power comes great responsibility. | Spider-Man | 蜘蛛人 | 2002 | 能力越強,責任越大 |
109 | The truth is out there. | The X-Files | X檔案 | 1998 | 真相就在那裡 |
110 | Say "hello" to my little friend! | SCARFACE | 疤面煞星 | 1983 | 向我的小朋友說聲哈囉吧! |
111 | What a dump. | BEYOND THE FOREST | 越過森林 | 1949 | 垃圾!!! |
112 | Mrs. Robinson, you' re trying to seduce me. Aren' t you? | THE GRADUATE | 畢業生 | 1967 | 羅賓森太太,妳正在挑逗我吧!!(畢業生) |
113 | 真実はいつもひとつ! | 名探偵コナン | 名偵探柯南 | 1997 | 真相永遠只有一個!! (右手食指要指向對方) |
114 | 人生就是不停的戰鬥 | 那些年,我們一起追的女孩 | 2011 | 人生就是不停的戰鬥 | |
115 | お元気ですか,私は 元気です | Love Letter (ラヴレター) | 情書 | 1995 | 你好嗎?我很好。 |
116 | Life finds a way | Jurassic Park | 侏羅紀公園 | 1993 | 生命會找到出路 |
117 | You go , we go | Backdraft | 浴火赤子情 | 1991 | 你下去,我們一起下去 |
118 | Willson ~~ | Cast Away | 浩劫重生 | 2000 | Willson ~~ |
119 | I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. | The godfather | 教父 | 我要給他一個無法拒絕的請求 | |
120 | You gotta take chances for the things you care about. | Eight Below | 極地長征 | 2006 | 值得為了你在乎的事物冒險 |