close
學校的老師不會教,但是實際生活中多多少少都會用到的英文。歐美影集/ 電影最常聽到的吵架/ 罵人/ 回嘴 還有 "不想理你" 的英文幫大家整理出來了,喜歡英語(&罵人)的人千萬不能錯過此篇..........
1 | You' re a joke! | 你真是個笑話! |
2 | You' re such a bitch/ asshole! | 你這個婊子/混蛋! |
3 | You' re impossible. | 你真是無藥可救。 |
4 | You' re a jerk! | 你真是個廢物/混球! |
5 | You stupid jerk! | 你這個笨蛋! |
6 | You' re a pain in the ass. | 你這討厭鬼。 |
7 | You' re an asshole. | 你這個混蛋。 |
8 | You bastard! | 你這雜種! |
9 | Get over yourself. | 別自以為是。 |
10 | I hate you! | 我討厭/恨你! |
11 | I don' t want to see your face! | 我不願再見到你! |
12 | What a stupid idiot! | 真是白癡一個! |
13 | You' ve gone too far! | 你太過分了! |
14 | I loathe you! | 我討厭你! |
15 | I detest you! | 我恨你! |
16 | You make me sick! | 你讓我覺得噁心! |
17 | You are out of your mind. | 你腦子有毛病! |
18 | You' re just a good for nothing bum! | 你真是一個廢物!/ 你一無是處! |
19 | You' re so careless. | 你真是粗心。 |
20 | You' re a disgrace. | 你真丟人! |
21 | Just look at what you' ve done! | 看看你都做了些什麼! |
22 | That' s your problem. | 那是你的問題。 |
23 | Look at this mess! | 看看這爛攤子! |
24 | That' s terrible. | 真糟糕! |
25 | Stop screwing/fooling/messing around! | 別鬼混了! |
26 | Don' t be that way! | 別那樣! |
27 | Mind your own business! | 管好你自己的事! |
28 | Can' t you do anything right? | 成事不足,敗事有餘。 |
29 | Why on earth didn' t you tell me the truth? | 你到底為什麼不跟我說實話? |
30 | I' ll never forgive you! | 我永遠都不會饒恕你! |
31 | You' ll be sorry. | 你會後悔的。 |
32 | Don' t nag me! | 別在我面前嘮叨! |
33 | Get off my back. | 少跟我囉嗦。 |
34 | Look at the mess you' ve made! | 你搞得一團糟! |
35 | You' ve ruined everything. | 全都讓你搞砸了。 |
36 | Don' t give me your attitude. | 別跟我擺架子。 |
"回嘴"的英文 | ||
1 | Knock it off. | 少來這一套。 |
2 | Cut it out. | 省省吧。 |
3 | You have a lot of nerve. | 你真是好大膽! |
4 | Shut up! | 閉嘴! |
5 | What do you want? | 你想怎麼樣? |
6 | How dare you! | 你敢! |
7 | You' re crazy! | 你瘋了! |
8 | Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? | 你瘋了嗎? (電影對白常聽到!) |
9 | You make me so mad. | 你氣死我了啦。 |
10 | Don' t give me your shit. | 別跟我胡扯。 |
11 | Don' t give me your excuses. / No more excuses. | 別找藉口。 |
12 | You' re nothing to me. | 你對我什麼都不是。 |
13 | It' s not my fault. | 不是我的錯。 |
14 | I can' t believe your never. | 你好大的膽子! |
15 | You' re away too far. | 你太過分了。 |
16 | That' s the stupidest thing I ' ve ever heard! | 那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事!(比爾蓋茨常用) |
17 | You never tell the truth! | 你從來就不說實話! |
18 | Don' t push me ! | 別逼我! |
19 | Enough is enough! | 夠了! |
20 | Don' t waste my time anymore. | 別再浪費我的時間了! |
21 | Stop complaining! | 別再抱怨!/ 別發牢騷! |
22 | What' s wrong with you? | 你是怎麼了? |
23 | You shouldn' t have done that! | 你真不應該那樣做! |
24 | Don' t talk to me like that! | 別那樣和我說話! |
25 | Who do you think you are? | 你以為你是誰? |
26 | What' s your problem? | 你怎麼回事啊? |
"不想理你" 的英文 | ||
1 | Don' t bother me. | 別煩我。 |
2 | Get out of my face. | 從我面前消失! |
3 | Leave me alone. | 走開。 |
4 | Get lost. | 滾開! |
5 | Take a hike! | 走開,哪兒涼快哪兒去吧。 |
6 | You piss me off. | 你氣死我了。 |
7 | It' s none of your business. | 關你屁事! |
8 | I can' t take it anymore. | 我受不了了! |
9 | I' ve had enough of your garbage. | 我聽膩了你的廢話。 |
10 | Drop dead. | 去死吧! |
11 | Fuck off. | 滾蛋。 |
12 | I don' t want to hear it. | 我不想聽! |
13 | Who do you think you' re talking to? | 你以為你在跟誰說話? |
14 | Get the hell out of here! | 滾開! |
15 | Don' t touch me! | 別碰我! |
16 | Get away from me! | 離我遠一點兒! |
17 | Get out of my life. | 我不願再見到你/從我的生活中消失吧。 |
18 | I' m not going to put up with this! | 我再也受不了啦! |
19 | I never want to see your face again! | 我再也不要見到你! |
20 | I wish I had never met you. | 我真後悔這輩子遇到你! |
21 | I can' t take you any more! | 我再也受不了你啦! |
22 | I' m telling you for the last time! | 我最後再告訴你一次! |
23 | I could kill you! | 我大可以宰了你! |
24 | I can' t believe a word you say. | 真是不敢相信你說的話! |
25 | I' m very disappointed. | 真讓我失望。 |
26 | It' s unfair. | 太不公平了。 |
27 | What do you think you are doing? | 你知道你在做什麼嗎? |
28 | Don' t you dare come back again! | 你敢再回來! |
29 | You asked for it. | 這是你自找的。 |
30 | Nonsense! | 沒道理/鬼話! |
跟"情緒"有關的英文 | ||
1 | I' m fed up. | 我厭倦了。 |
2 | I can' t help it. | 我沒辦法/ 我無能為力。 |
3 | I' m sick of it. | 我都膩了。 |
4 | I' m about to explode! | 我快要氣炸了! |
5 | Don' t panic! | 別怕/ 不要驚慌! |
其它 | ||
1 | Who says? | 誰說的? |
2 | What did you say? | 你說什麼? |
3 | What' s the meaning of this? | 這是什麼意思? |
4 | Don' t look at me like that. | 別那樣看著我。 |
5 | We' re through. | 我們完了! |
6 | Don' t make so much noise. I' m working. | 別吵,我在幹活。 |
7 | Do you know what time it is? | 現在都什麼時候了? |
8 | What were you thinking? | 你到底在想什麼啊? |
9 | How can you say that? | 你怎麼可以這樣說? |
10 | That' s what you think! | 那才是你腦子裏想的! |
11 | You look guilty. | 你看起來很心虛。 |
12 | Give me a break. | 饒了我吧。 |
參考資料來源: 網路
文章標籤
全站熱搜
留言列表